Skip to main content

Featured

'Veteran Beauty' Artwork by Ofoma Chinemelu

Nwannem - Pastel and Charcoal on Paper


Medium: Pastel and Charcoal on Paper
Size 62.7 * 88.9 cm
Title: Nwannem

Below are the progress shots of the drawing, and an Epic writing by Chiamaka Osuji;





























Nwannem
There are days i am short of words to tell you
Days i do not understand the world and the people in it
There are days too i act like i don't care but i watch you keenly with the corners of my eyes
'Cos i know each rising morning , all i want to do is protect you with every bit in me

Nwannem
We are blood, call us legion
I'll fight your fights and win your battles
I will be your shadow and follow you like a moon, everywhere
Because of course, you come first all the time

Nwannem
There would be mornings and nights too, I can assure you
In all, I promise to be your shelter and light in the dark
Even if the world is left with just you and another
I promise again to be the one person standing next to you.

Udo!





Click to view More works by Ofoma Chinemelu






Reference ðŸ“· : @adedotvn  (Instragram handle)
Write up : Chiamaka Osuji
 http://honorwrites.blogspot.com/


Thanks for viewing, Kindly leave an honest comment.

Comments

Popular Posts